We know your time is valuable as well, so to help ensure your visit is as smooth and efficient as possible, please read the information below in order to help you prepare for your appointment.
New Patient Registration Form
If you have not received by mail or downloaded and completed the new patient form, you will need to arrive 15 – 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment to complete forms. Please click here for a link to those forms.
What to Bring:
- Completed new patient registration form
- Completed patient history form
- List of your current medications
- X-rays, MRIs or other imaging if you have already had it
- Any medical records you think might be helpful
- Questions to ask your physician
- Current photo ID
- Insurance information & insurance card
- Payment for co-pay, if applicable
What to Expect
On your first visit, your physician will review your records, health history and any previous tests. He will discuss your symptoms and ask you questions and determine if any further diagnostic testing is necessary. If additional testing is needed, you may be asked to schedule a follow-up appointment with the doctor to allow time for the testing and evaluation of the test before a treatment plan is discussed.